Wimberley Place is a unique community that will appeal to your most discerning client. The only gated community in Allen offers serenity and privacy in a beautiful setting that is close to all the amenities they need. Wimberely Place is a short driving distance from all the major employment centers in North Dallas, Plano, Frisco and McKinney and is 30 minutes from DFW Airport and Love Field.
Please read on for answers to questions you or your clients might have, but feel free to call us for more information.
Yes. All buyers in Phase II can select their lot, choose their own builder and design their home. Once your buyer has purchased a lot, they will need to have thier builder complete a Builder Approval form and submit it to the Twin Creeks Community Association for approval. Home designs must be adhere to the Design Guidelines and be approved by the Architectural Control Committee. Certain builders may purchase lots and build "spec" homes, but there is no requirement to use specific builders in Phase II.
- Yes, Wimberley Place Estates is a neighborhood within Twin Creeks with governing documents referring specifically to the gated neighborhood under the Twin Creeks Community Association. The HOA provides access to all the amenities within Twin Creeks including tennis courts, basketball courts, pool and hike and bike trail.
- General Reserves (One Time Charges collected at lot closing)
- Twin Creeks General Reserves $200.00
- Wimberley General Reserve $500.00
- Private Streets & Drainage Reserve for Phase II $3,552.21
- Management Association Administrative & Transfer Fee $100.00
- HOA Assessments (Billed semi-annually due 1/1 & 7/1 prorated based on lot closing date)
- Estate Assessments $1,131.35
- Master Association Assessments $285.87
At this time, we are only offering lots for sale. Each buyer must choose their own builder and architect to design and build their home.
Please contact our Sales Office at 214.720.9977 for instructions on entering the development. We will be happy to provide you with a Gate Code for entry.