Large lots designed to maximize privacy
This area of west Allen is graced with a rolling topography and large native trees creating a unique setting for your elegant home. Homesites in Wimberley Place are estate-sized, ranging from 2/3 to 1+ acres, and homes will be situated to allow for privacy with generous easements, which will create a sense of spaciousness. => View site plan
View and download our brochure
Timeless, classic architecture
Homes with within Wimberley Place are styled with classic, timeless architecture, which enhances the visual beauty and serenity of the community. The homes are large, ranging from 4,500 to 15,000 square feet and will be sized appropriately to each lot. Architectural styles within Wimberley Place include Mediterranean Villa, Spanish Hacienda, Italian Country Villa, English Country/English Tudor, French country/French Normandy and Transitional. Elegant features such as stucco exteriors in soft tones, herringbone-patterned brick exteriors, tile and slate roofs, balconies, loggias, stone parapets and half-timbered walls will create a welcoming, elegant mood. Download the Design Guidelines
Information about Wimberley Place
- Is Wimberley Place part of a Homeowner's Association?
- Yes, Wimberley Place Estates is a neighborhood within Twin Creeks with governing documents referring specifically to the gated neighborhood under the Twin Creeks Community Association. The HOA provides access to all the amenities within Twin Creeks including tennis courts, basketball courts, pool and hike and bike trail.
- General Reserves (One Time Charges collected at lot closing)
- Twin Creeks General Reserves $200.00
- Wimberley General Reserve $500.00
- Private Streets & Drainage Reserve for Phase II $3,552.21
- Management Association Administrative & Transfer Fee $100.00
- HOA Assessments (Billed semi-annually due 1/1 & 7/1 prorated based on lot closing date)
- Estate Assessments $1,131.35
- Master Association Assessments $285.87
- Am I free to choose my own Builder?
- Yes, each lot Buyer can choose their own Architect, Landscape Architect and Builder. Each Builder must submit an application to the Architectural Control Committee for approval.
- Are there guidelines for the type of home I can build?
- Yes, please visit the website at www.wimberleyplace.com to download a copy of the guidelines.
- What size and price are the lots in Wimberley Place?
- Please consult the website at www.WimberleyPlace.com for the most recent lot availability and pricing.
- Is Wimberley Place a true "gated" community?
- Yes, there are controlled access gates at both the main entrance off of McDermott Dr. and also at the rear entrance off Shallowater Drive that close in the evening and on weekends. When Wimberley Place is %100 built out, with owner occupied homes, both gates will be closed 24/7.
Highly-rated schools right in the neighborhood
Allen ISD, serving the greater Allen area, is a highly-rated independent school district. New school campuses, low student-teacher ratios, strong academic programs and stellar athletics make the schools in Allen ISD highly regarded. The schools that serve residents of Wimberley Place are: Evans Elementary, Ereckson Middle School, Lowery Ninth Grade Center and Allen High School. Find out more about these schools on the Greatschools website. In addition to the Allen public schools, there are numerous private and pre-school options in the area.
Close to Shopping and Dining
Wimberley Place is surrounded by great shopping and dining destinations. Whether you are looking for high-fashion, specialty shops, antiques, boutiques, or outlet malls, you will find all of these and more close-by. Shop at Watters Creek, the Village at Allen, the Village at Fairview, Allen Premium Outlets, the Shops at Legacy, Stonebriar Mall or Downtown McKinney. If you're a foodie, Market Street and Whole Foods will satisfy your cravings. Dining options are also plentiful with restaurants of every type minutes away.
Twin Creeks Amenities
Living in Wimberley Place provides ample opportunities for recreational and family activities. Being part of Twin Creeks provdes homeowners with access to swimming, tennis, soccer and baseball fields, hiking and biking trails and catch and release fishing spots. There are numerous parks and nature areas close by thoughout Allen and the surrounding communities.
Allen is a Great Place to Live
Allen, Texas is a fast-growing suburb of Dallas in Collin County. Low tax rates, great schools, safe neighborhoods, and access to outdoor recreation are just a few of the reasons Allen is a sought-after community. Allen has the advantage of wide open spaces while being conveniently close to all the DFW metroplex has to offer. Two major airports are a 30-minute drive away. Major employment centers in the Dallas area suburbs are minutes away. Visit the City of Allen website to learn about the accolades it has received. learn more about Allen, Texas